Thursday, January 14, 2010

As in "xo"

"She was a lovely lady, with a romantic mind and such a sweet mocking mouth. Her romantic mind was like the tiny boxes, one within the other, that come from the puzzling East, however many you discover there is always one more; and her sweet mocking mouth had one kiss on it that Wendy could never get, though there it was, perfectly conspicuous in the right-hand corner."
 - J.M. Barrie
Peter Pan

I was so bored with myself and my pictures today that I lay down in the snow. More to come from that.

Snow and I are in the honeymoon phase at present.

6 comments:

  1. Snow is designed for lying in though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabi - Just as long as you have somewhere warm to go afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture paired with quote so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edge - I'm not sure there's much below the surface, but good!

    ReplyDelete