Monday, May 24, 2010

Interviewed

I completely forgot that this interview was going up today, until I saw it come across my reader and went, "Oh, hey, that's me. Ack."

Sarah Von interviewed me for her True Story series. It was a bit scary for me to let someone else steer a conversation about something this personal and achey (I must have emailed her four or five times with small edits to my answers) and I REALLY didn't want to write the typical eating disorder confessional.

But judging by the comments so far, it was a good idea, and it was a good exercise for me to try to tell the thing from beginning to end. Or middle, or wherever this is.

It's not everything, but it's a lot of it.

10 comments:

  1. that was very brave of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you give me strength and empowerment, love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aipingplum - mwah.

    Every time it rains - Perhaps I just lack impulse control and am clever at disguising it? *clever eyebrows* But thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLLY. This is what happens when I stop checking blogs, stop writing them. I miss things.

    You're my literal hero. You really really are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summermoon - Gah! But you didn't miss it after all. Thank you, love...that means a lot.

    ReplyDelete