Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sweet air and working


It is sixty-nine degrees!

Pushed my window high as it goes (not very high because they're afraid of us getting out onto the roof)(as they should be), pushed all my blankets to the end of my bed and I'm lying on the bare mattress in the sun, speed-skimming through potential sources for my capstone paper. I have a big 'ol lineup of them under the edge of my bed, and they all look delicious enough that I wish I had time enough to truly read them all.

And tomorrow I will go into the city and look at some photography with a nice new person and I hope go swimming in the lake (the Michigan one, I mean).

I like being a senior in college. I like spring. This is going to be a mad month, but I will do what I can with it.

3 comments:

  1. *activates FB like button 1,000 times. yay for warm and sunny days and going in to the city with a nice person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, it was 90 here yesterday. I don't know what it is right now but i know it will get cooler again..I wish it would stay warm though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. odessa - it was so much warmer today even! and the wind was strong enough that the lake *almost* felt like a queer sort of ocean.

    pinkapplecore - it was in the mid-eighties here today, and i'm glad it hasn't gotten as high as ninety...that's too much for me!

    ReplyDelete