Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gratitudes + things that are making me happy

Untitled

• blossoming jacaranda trees

• nice bus drivers

• rainy mornings

• feeling the happy kind of tired after a run

• the anxiety workbook I am working through (here)

• beautiful autumn photos from northern-hemisphere bloggers

• phone calls from my Sydney sister

• two of my good friends finding good jobs

• the smell of my new face wash

• listening closely to what I need

• sitting by the sea

• shooting with a borrowed AE-1

• driving south by starlight and headlights, with Shannon and her kids and her case of energy drinks

• seeing a wallaby in the wild

• a sense of peace and release

4 comments:

  1. lovely list... as usual. "the happy kind of tired after a run"... i can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl - :) I couldn't describe it, but I also couldn't not recognize it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these lists always make me feel glad when I read them<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin - And that makes me glad.<3

    ReplyDelete