Sunday, August 8, 2021

2020 - black-and-white fragments

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I've gotten some film developed lately - so I will have more to share soon. What's happened since the last time I blogged here? My partner and I moved, we adopted a cat, we got vaccinated, she finished up grad school. Lately with the rise of the delta variant, I tend to fixate rather glumly on what hasn't changed. My life remains quiet. My loved ones remain safe. And what about you? Give me the mini catch-up on you, if you feel like it.

2 comments:

  1. i love these little glimpses into your world and your life, right now, sounds lovely.
    here in new zealand, life feels quite sheltered. i feel the ebb and flow of energy that comes with the changing weather - one day bright and cold, the next one gloomy. my partner has been vaccinated, i haven’t (yet). work is the timekeeper that collects my days and arranges them in weeks. we have been doing some travelling around the country, and have more adventures planned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful that you have in-country adventures - it must make such a difference to have them to look forward to. And I so understand about work; I'd be so disoriented in my days/weeks without it.

      Delete