Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things that are making me happy

I don't know who lives here, but I like them.


Indian summer.

Reconciliation.

Velociraptor vid! I need to reread the Jurassic Park books now. [I read them when I was eight. Do I make more sense as a person now?]

The sound an instant film makes when it comes out of the camera.

Very Awesome new vocab word: squish. It's like a platonic crush. You know when you're like, MAN I wish that person were my friend? Yes, like that. No, I didn't make it up.

My anthropology and women's studies classes.

Two more rolls of film back from my Diana [I put the good ones on flickr].

Doing EoBs at work. It means I get to make everything tidy in the ledgers; it's the tail end of the billing process. Satisfying.

3 comments:

  1. I love the word squish! Ahh! Isn't it one of the best things ever?

    I hope your classes are going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOODNESS I totally, TOTALLY know about having a squish on someone! And now I can put a word to it, HOW FABULOUS. That definition made me go YES YES YES and now I'm all hyper because I love that someone took that feeling and actually PUT A WORD TO IT.

    YESSSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love these lists.

    ReplyDelete