Monday, September 27, 2010

Disappeared so often like you dissolved into coffee

I just went to Walgreens to get my negatives back from a black-and-white roll, and they told me that the negatives were damaged and blank. Another one of those inexplicable film malfunctions. I don't really care why right now; I'm just trying to remember what was on it so I can maybe retake some of them. It won't be the same, but I really wanted those twenty-four pictures...

So yeah, I'd hoped to have some black-and-whites to post tonight, but no. The last of my most recent color roll, then.

picnikfile_r8HomH













4 comments:

  1. I needed film developed the other day (first time in my memory I have EVER needed film developed) and was kind of stunned by the cost... I don't think I shall be able to use film anymore :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. geekspawn - secret is to ask for a CD instead of getting a set of prints. well--it's still not cheap, but better. (now you see why I'm always posting that bit at the bottom about helping me with the costs!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but I needed the prints for this. :P and yes, now I do!

    ReplyDelete