Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Things that are making me happy


• big mugs of vegetable bouillion.

• bringing my bike into my bedroom when it storms. I feel like a farmer bringing the animals into the barn.

• care packages—both making and receiving them.

• that I mended the hole in my best winter stockings and it doesn't even show much.

• how clever and talented my little bloggy sister is.

• campy nineties TV shows, and the word campy itself.

• the smell of birch bark.

hashtags.

• shared memories.

• phone conversations with my real little sister, and realizing what a good person she's turned out to be.

• you.

9 comments:

  1. I love bringing my bike into the house! I'm so glad someone else enjoys it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mister asked on Monday, as we headed to the beach for dinner "Did you do this with Holly?"
    "Do what?" I asked
    "The rolling hills to the beach thing"

    I couldn't recall. I know we went to the beach. Did you notice the rolling hills? It really is quite something.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - Ohhh yes. Putting the animals away for the blizzard was always my favorite when I was little. Same thing. High five. Hehe.

    Liv - Um hmmmm, I don't *think* so...so if it's memorable, then I'm guessing no, we didn't. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy discovering bikes on balconies.
    (Thanks for reading my blog. Do you speak German?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lena - Yes! I do. And you can thank Martin for linking you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You, also, make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenica - *affectionate vibes to the southeast*

    ReplyDelete
  8. that photo is lovely. so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia - thank you. double exposure with one of the plastics.

    ReplyDelete